Get started with the Bios Incube
Setup is simple
- Gently pull up and spin the sensor to move it around the Bios Incube. Fill the Bios Incube with a layer of premium quality soil, and plant the Bios Urn inside.
- Place the remainder of the soil inside of the Bios Incube to ensure everything is covered. The Bios Urn should be covered by ⅓ an inch of soil on top.
- To continue with the setup process, please select your Bios Incube model:
- Plug in the Bios IncubeAny USB charger is compatible.
- Fill the water tankA minimum of 3L / 0.8gal is required.
- Press the power button to turn on the Bios IncubeThe LED will indicate you if the Bios Incube needs attention.
- - Red: Battery low - plug in your Bios Incube.
- - Yellow. Temperature too high. Move it to a cooler location.
- - Blue: Water level low. Fill the tank.